Thursday, May 5
10:00 - 17:00
*Times may be updated.
Lisbon Cooking Academy
Participants will be divided into 3 different sessions (DOWNLOAD SESSIONS)
09:00 - Transfer from the Games Village (pick-up point)
10:00 - Competition Starts
11:30 - Transfer from the Games Village (pick-up point)
12:30 - Competition Starts
3rd Session - From 15h00 to 17h00
14:00 - Transfer from the Games Village (pick-up point)
15:00 - Competition Starts
- During the period of 1h30min, the teams will have to prepare and present a finish dish to the jury;
- The only ingredients that the teams will have access to, will be inside of a mystery box.
- Teams of 2 elements;
- 1h30min Challenge;
- Each team will receive a box with ingredients to prepare the dish;
- The team will have to prepare the dish with all the ingredients in the box, only being able to exclude 1 of them;;
- The ingredients inside each box will be the same for all teams;
- In the first 10 minutes of the challenge, teams will be able to consult their mobile devices to look for ideas;
- The challenge evaluation will be done by 3 judges.
- Cleaning the workstation during the challenge;
- Presentation of the dish;
- Flavor of the prepared dish;
Equipment and requirements:
- Comfortable footwear;
- Hair band (if necessary):
- Individual protection equipment.