CYCLING - ROAD
Saturday, May 7
09:00 - 12:00
*Times may be updated.
União Desportiva do Oeste
06:45 - Transfer from the Games Village (pick-up point)
07:00 – Start of delivery of the bibs and chips (until 08:30)
07:30 – Mechanical support* (until the end of the race)
09:00 - Start of the race
11:00 – Showers (until 13:00)
12:00 – Awards Ceremony
*Mechanical support will be available during the days prior to the competition at Movefree store.
- The race consists of 11 laps on a 5.65km circuit;
- The circuit has a total ascent/descent of approximately 90 meters per lap.
- We expect a single squad match. But several matches may be necessary in case of high number of entries.
Equipment and requirements:
- Ability to practice road cycling in peloton and physical capacity to complete the 62km route;
- Road bike according to the UCI homologation for the year 2022;
- Mandatory use of helmet;
- Use of the visible dorsal.
The participants have to bring their own equipment.
Rules, Docs & Results
The competition will be held in accordance with the Union Cycliste Internationale. You can consult the rules here:
Download cycling course: