Monday, May 2
09:00 - 18:00
*Times may be updated.
Portuguese Archery Federation
Compound Division Compound Division
- Seniors 2x36 arrows - 50 meters of 80cm - Seniors 2x36 arrows - 50 meters of 80cm
Max. participants - 48
08:30 - Transfer from the Games Village (pick-up point);
09:30 - Opening of the shooting range;
09:40 - Review of all materials;
10:00 - Start of the 3 warm-up sets. No arrows limit.
TBD - Transfer back to the Games Village
Open (15 minute break after the first 36 arrows)
30-minute break between Open and Playoffs Warming up (2 x 3 arrows)
Finals for gold (1st and 2nd) and bronze (3rd and 4th)
According to the Regulations for the Organization of Competitive Boards of the Portuguese Archery Federation and World Archery Regulations:
- Singles Recurve Division: Set System (5 x 3 arrows)
- Singles Compound Division: Cumulative System (5 x 3 arrows)
- Alternate shooting from the semi-finals
Equipment and requirements:
- The participants bring their own equipment.